Free! Voyage of the Magic Six - Book 1: The World of Isolation - Chapter 7 and 8 PVs -
Episode 7: ザフリーダムへのパス！
Episode 8 (END): 遠くのフリー！;ザ マジックシックス
(I dare anyone to Google translate and see XD A lot of “stuff” is going to happen soon!
And I mean…A LOT is yet to happen…so I hope you’re ready!)
Was it one or two exclamation marks?
Out of curiosity…a word or a phrase?
What would your word or phrase be if you (or do you) have a reason to swim?
~Canon (From the Anime/Novel)
- Haruka: Free
- Makoto: I swim
- Rin: For the team
- Aki: Best
~My Fan-Fic (Iwatobi Suiei Gods)
- Rei: To strive for beauty
- Nagisa: My precious bonds
- Alex: Destiny
What would your word or phrase be about swimming?
Two Part Tag
5 + 5 Nice things about myself….
Part I: from loving-cupcakes-and-people
* I love talking to people with common interests but I am generally open (a lot more open than my younger days) for chats, questions, etc.
* Free! (dat swimming anime) has changed my personality a lot…more can be read here (X)
* I am 21 years old, born in the Great Lakes Region of the United States
* I have a younger brother and he is always cheerful to me no matter how much he drives me crazy at times. XD
* I was a huge BIONICLE fan back in my childhood days and even though I evolved into anime/manga, I will always forever remember BIONICLE and the wonderful storyline and themes.
Part II: from crystalmay16
* I am working on getting a major in BIOLOGY and I plan to double major with PSYCHOLOGY.
* I have a cat and she is 15 years old…:3 She is like a sister to me. :)
* I was once known as “The Smiling Baby” because I was a really happy child before life impacted me badly…-_-
* I wrote a ton of fanfiction for at least…5 years? (started with BIONICLE and later crossovers…then it evolved to Blue Exorcist….and now I am writing my Free! Fan-Fic Iwatobi Suiei Gods Saga…)
* If someone were to ask me what would be my reason of swimming…I would ay it is because of “Destiny”. (lol both Fan-fic and real life purposes). This is the year to finally return…<3
Swimming to the Past…(Part 2 to my Swimming Post!)
So I did a Second Round of swimming just a bit ago and I somewhat recovered a few more memories of my past…(If you haven’t already, see this post here to read part 1: (X) )
What happened during the session:
Once Upon a Swimmer…(LONG POST! A MUST READ FOR THE TEAM!)
Sequel to this post: (x)
…Over 9 years ago, a young boy was a skillful swimmer. His love for the water was like an ancient, predecessor to Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa, Rin, and Rei…
He practiced on Saturdays for classes…and even did weeknights to enhance his skills. He learned all of the strokes but chose not to specialize in anything specific because they were all important exercises…
But one day…a dark shadow fell…placing a spell on that child as he entered his coming-of-age. To make things things worse, the jealousy of other students forced him to flee from his best talent, keeping him alone in the shadows.
He grew up, he graduated his high school…while accepting the fact that he could never swim again because of the “spell”.
He was wrong…
One year ago (2013)…an anime 30 second clip that involved boys swimming and showing off their sexiness questioned his past. He ignored it and brushed it off, thinking that the trailer was just something random…
Again he was wrong…
A fandom grew while he was a freshman student in college. The fandom cried with hope, made petitions, and begged the company of KyoAni to make this “swimming anime” a reality…
Just a month after the teaser….it was announce that Free! would be coming to existence. The fandom grew in excitement while that “boy” wondered that if he should watch it or not…
He gave the show a chance…he wrote fanfics….and was happy to watch this show. Little did he realize that it would give him the courage to swim again…time passed and he vowed that he would do swimming again.
He worked at the recreation center at his college, strengthening his body and cleaning up anything that has hurt him from long ago…
He counted down the days as he knew that one day, he would return to his home…
Today, that wish has been fulfilled…